"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, May 19, 2018

Typical Saturday

Above, today in the garage. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today is a typical Saturday for me these days.

It started off with watering the trees and plants in the yard. I received a compliment from one of the neighbors yesterday on how good the trees are looking.

Then, I trashed more of the thrashed moving boxes. I figure I have about 2-3 more weeks of trash pick-ups to go before I get rid of the last of them.

I did manage to find a few things I was looking for. One clothes brush, one cat brush, batteries and other odds & ends.

The weather was just right for doing stuff in the garage, about 72­°.

No comments:

Search This Blog