"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, May 25, 2018

Back At The Rodeo

Above, a barrel racing contestant. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This afternoon, I headed back to the rodeo at Red Rock Park to watch the high school contestants for the state finals.

The events were the same as the junior high school's of this morning. I decided that I would just watch the barrel racing. Plus, it was over 80°.

I got there early enough to get something to eat. I had some excellent chicken quesadillas and a tall cup of lemonade.

Here's some more photos:







No comments:

Search This Blog