"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, May 18, 2018

8 Campground Courtesy Rules

Above, The Beast at Brown's Town Campground in Bishop, California. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Generally, I have not had any bad experiences while camping, either in a tent or a RV, with other campers. 

About the only annoying thing I can think of was when kids from other camps will use my campsite for their walkway. That's about it.

Here's an article by The Know (from the Denver Post) on 8 rules to follow so that you don't become "that annoying camper".

They begin it with:
For years, my idea of camping meant heading into the middle of nowhere and pitching my tent as far from the rest of humanity as possible. 
That changed when maturity knocked. My wife and I bought a small travel trailer, which we now generally park in established campgrounds. 
While most of our experiences have been pleasant, all too often we find ourselves sharing territory with individuals who apparently believe the need for civility doesn’t apply to them. Here are a few suggestions on how to be courteous campers.

To read more, go here

No comments:

Search This Blog