"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, April 2, 2018

Clampin' This Weekend



This coming weekend will be my first clampout with the Arizona/New Mexico Lost Dutchman Chapter of E Clampus Vitus.

It is being held in Cave Creek, Arizona, which is a five-hour drive from J-town (that's Jamestown for those of you from Rio Linda). I will likely leave early in the morning (about 0600) so I can get to the clampsite by around noon.


I just checked the weather for Cave Creek and the temperatures will be in the 80s. Perfect clampin' weather!

Sierra will be minding the house while I am gone clampin'.

No comments:

Search This Blog