"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, March 18, 2018

"Thunder's" Home

Above, Indian Market, where I bought "Thunder". Photo by Armand Vaquer.

As I mentioned the other day, I took a little drive to Exit 47 off of Interstate 40. There, I browsed around some Indian gift shops.

One in particular had a nice selection of kachinas, all at 50% off the regular price. I picked one that had a regular price of $72.00. Kachinas generally have names and this one was named "Thunder" and is a Navajo design.

For more information, go here.

I found a place for it, where it would be protected by dust and the claws of Sierra. It is now on the top shelf of the china cabinet in the dining room. It adds some color to the room.

Here it is:

Above, the kachina, named "Thunder", on the top shelf. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog