"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

The "Thing"



After blogging about finally receiving the patio set today, I sent a link to my blog post to my "honorary sister" Diane with the above photo.

Apparently, something caught her eye.

She wrote back:
That looks nice.  What is this thing though?  Is it a water area for bunnies to drink?*

Along with her reply, she sent this blow-up:



My reply:
That "thing" is (I'm guessing) a painted tractor tire used as a planter or something. It was devoid of anything when I bought the place. I thought it would be perfect to display a 80 lb. chunk of petrified wood my grandfather lugged out of the desert during the 1930s or 1940s. So, I put the petrified wood in the center of it (rather, I had the movers put it there).

*She has a thing for bunnies. She has several as pets.

Here is a closer view of The "Thing":


No comments:

Search This Blog