"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Home and Clampout Documents

Above, the homestead today. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today started out slightly early (or me, that is) when I took a drive into Gallup to print off some documents at the UPS store on historic Route 66. Interestingly, one of the UPS Store employees is a big Godzilla fan, along with his 19-year-old son. I suggested that they should go to G-FEST in July. We first struck a conversation the last time I was there when he noticed my Toho Studios cap.

The documents are for the upcoming clampout with Lost Dutchman Chapter No. 5917 of E Clampus Vitus early next month. The chapter covers the states of Arizona and New Mexico.



I have never been to any of their clampouts (they are a relatively new chapter, as chapters go), so this will be an interesting trek.

Following that, I stayed home and relaxed on the deck. I am enjoying the new outdoor dining set. Between reading and enjoying the views with my binoculars, it was a relaxing day.

No comments:

Search This Blog