"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

My Mistake, 4 Inches!

Above, a view from the front yard with a semi on Interstate 40. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I stepped outside for a bit to take a few pictures of the snow. When I did, I found that the snow on the deck was four inches deep when my foot sunk into it. I had guessed we got three inches of snow last night.

Unfortunately, the snow is too deep for me to wheel out the trash container to the road (today is trash day in Jamestown). But I only have one bag full of trash in it, so it'll wait another week with no problem.

Some of the photos I took:

Above, the side and back yards. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the front yard and gate. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, The Beast and the Mustang. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, another shot of the front yard from the deck. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the front yard looking east. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, snow-covered mountains across the valley. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog