"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

What A Day

Above, smoke from the Creek Fire as seen from Chatsworth.

Tarzana may be about 20 miles from Sylmar, but the Creek Fire in Sylmar had affected the entire San Fernando Valley today with smoke, ash and soot.

We had to run to the market and PetSmart today and that was a mistake.

I came down with a headcold the other day and when we went outside, the headcold mixed with the smoky and windy air made it very difficult for me to breathe. This gave me a very good idea about how people with emphysema suffer each day. I was virtually gasping for air. I came close to having to go to an emergency room, it was that bad.

After getting back home, I stayed indoors for the rest of the day.

According to the latest Facebook posting by XSNGH Glenn Thornhill, his house seemed to have survived the Creek Fire, while others in his neighborhood lost theirs.

No comments:

Search This Blog