"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Hospital Visit

Above, the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today, I headed over to the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center to see my roommate Jess.

I elected to stay in town rather than go to my cousin's in Wildomar for Christmas Eve.

She had surgery yesterday to stop some internal bleeding. Thankfully, the surgery was a success and she is much better. So much better, in fact, that she called me after I got home giving me a list of things to bring her tomorrow.

On the way, I got a first-hand look at the fire damage from the Skirball Fire in Sepulveda Pass. The hills on the eastern side were denuded of brush and blackened and the western side (where the Getty Museum is) was untouched.

No comments:

Search This Blog