"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Christmas, Not So Much

Above, Christmas Eve in 2016. My late cousin Ralph is at left.

Usually, our family celebrates Christmas on Christmas Eve at my cousin's in Wildomar.

Unfortunately, my roommate Jess is in the hospital with internal bleeding and is in surgery now. I thought it best to stick around. (Just got word that the surgery went well.)

In general, I was not really in the Christmas spirit this year even before Jess's medical problems. There's no particular reason since Thanksgiving was great. It is probably being busy with my impending move or my cousin Ralph's passing.

Above, snow at the new home.

Next year, maybe I will have my first "white Christmas" at the new digs. The only one I had was in 1967 when we were at my grandmother's in Twentynine Palms in 1967 when we had snow there.

C'est la vie.

No comments:

Search This Blog