"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Car Transport Estimates

Above, the 1989 Mustang. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Now that I have selected a moving company to move my belongings and furniture to New Mexico, the next task at hand is finding a car transport company to ship the 1989 Mustang.

I don't know of anyone who can drive stick (the Mustang is a four-speed manual) who would be available. So, at present, I am checking with car transport companies to get estimates/bids on shipping.

I have one estimate already, but I have requested 3 more estimates. The bid I have was from a car transport company that my mover recommended.

I will be driving The Beast to New Mexico once everything is in the moving truck. Some have suggested towing the Mustang with the RV, but I have never towed a car before and there are weight limitations to the motorhome. So that's out.

We'll see that the bids are.

No comments:

Search This Blog