"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, November 17, 2017

I Know Where I'll Be Buying Gas

Above, my new acquisition, a house and detached garage on two acres.

A major life change for me is just beginning.

As those who have followed this blog, I made a trip last week to check out some properties in Gallup, New Mexico. The area appealed to me when I drove through it last year during my Metropolis (Illinois) trip.

The trip was fruitful as I made an offer on a home on two acres in nearby Jamestown. It is on a hill with small ranchos around it. The offer was counter-offered and my counter-offer to the owner's was accepted by them. Provided the inspection of the property comes out fine, I'll be moving to Jamestown!

Jamestown is about 15 miles east of Gallup along Interstate 40.

Here's what Wikipedia says about it:
Jamestown is an unincorporated community located along Interstate 40 in McKinley County, New Mexico, United States. The community is the site of Pilot Travel Center #305, a 38,000-square-foot truck stop.

Frankly, California has become a trash state and I cannot wait to get out of it.

With my Good Sam Club discount, I'll be buying gas at the Pilot Travel Center. 

No comments:

Search This Blog