"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

"Shin Godzilla" Blu-ray

Above, the Blu-ray case for Shin Godzilla. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Well, I picked up a Blu-ray copy of Shin Godzilla this evening (and Kong: Skull Island) and watched it with the dubbed track on.

As G-FAN publisher J. D. Lees said months ago, the movie cried out for a dub and I had to agree with that assessment. The movie works a lot better for me by not having to read the lightning quick subtitles. An Evelyn Wood speed-reading grad I'm not!

In my last review of Shin Godzilla, I revised my grade to a C+. That has not changed.

No comments:

Search This Blog