"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

It's August!

Above, Sierra during last year's Metropolis trip. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

August, already?!

This is one time that I am actually looking forward to the hot month of August. It is because I will be heading to cooler (I hope) regions of Idaho to view the solar eclipse on August 21.

This week will have me begin to get things ready for the trip. Today, Sierra will be going to the vet to get her vaccinations for the year, since she's also going on the trip. Tomorrow, I will be bringing The Beast in to the mechanic to get its oil changed (I use synthetic oil) and having all the fluids and tire pressure checked. Yesterday, I did my laundry, so I'll be packing some clothing in The Beast.

Above, The Beast at the Covered Wagon Campground in Abilene, Kansas. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Following the eclipse, I'll be heading into Oregon to Crater Lake National Park and then down into Northern California to the northern Mother Lode.

Will it be a "zombie apocalypse" situation (with crowds and traffic) which I reach Idaho?

No comments:

Search This Blog