"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, July 7, 2017

The Beast's Flagpole

Above, the flagpole with the Gadsden flag. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

With outside temperatures into the 90s, I must have sweated off a lot of calories while mounting the Flag Pole Buddy hardware onto the roof ladder of The Beast this morning. It arrived yesterday from Camping World.

Still, I got the job done (good thing I had some bottled water inside the RV).

The directions made it easy to mount and I got it done in under a half hour. It was a little harder to mount the upper hardware onto the ladder as I had to climb up and hold on while getting the screws (Allen wrench type) in place and tightened. The lower hardware was far easier since I was standing on the ground.

After getting the hardware installed and taking a water break to cool off a little. I then got the flagpole out and began putting it together and getting the Gadsden flag hooked onto it.

It looked great and the flagpole wasn't even fully extended. I took a few pictures to illustrate it (shown below).

After a while, I took the flagpole down and put away into its carry bag. All nice and tidy.

The results are shown below:

Above, the bottom mounting hardware. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the top mounting hardware. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, from the driver's side. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, from the passenger side. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog