"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, July 10, 2017

American Experience: Reagan



Some shopping was done today at the local Target store. One of the things I picked up was a George Foreman grill to replace the grill that kicked the bucket a couple of days ago.

On the way home, I stopped by the CD Trader to see if they had a copy of The Eiger Sanction, starring Clint Eastwood (they didn't). Instead, I bought a copy of The American Experience: Reagan, a PBS documentary on Ronald Reagan that is part of their Presidents series.

It is probably the best of the Reagan documentaries produced. I have it on VHS, but wanted a DVD copy. I had been on the lookout for it for a while. It was new and priced at only $5.99.

Later, I was showing it to Jes, my house guest, and mentioned that I was in it. When it came to that part (at the 1980 GOP National Convention), she was amazed.

The documentary is well-balanced and there's a lot of great footage.

My grade: A.

No comments:

Search This Blog